Team | 08 January 2024
As we enter into 2024, it's a moment of reflection with profound gratitude at the Greenspace Ecological Solutions (GES). We extend our deepest appreciation to the incredible individuals who have been the driving force behind GES's thriving journey throughout 2023. To our exceptional team, esteemed clients, and dedicated subcontractors, thank you for being integral to our success.
A Year of Milestones
2023 saw the GES Team achieve many remarkable milestones, including having:
• Been instructed on over 300 projects
• Conducted a total of 919 individual site visits
• Welcomed some new members to our amazing team: Jenny, Ash, Zoe, Hana, and Natasha
• Had several promotions, well done Alana, Matthew, Lauren, and Ash
• Provided opportunity for Team members to work remotely from a range of locations including, Switzerland, Tenerife, Portugal, Australia, Sri Lanka
• Attended a total of 20 different external courses and participated in 4 conferences and symposiums
• Facilitated 9 internal training sessions and organised various team socials and well-being initiatives
• Provided valuable work experience opportunities to students
• Supported team members in the gaining of personal NE Protected Species Survey Licences, CIEEM membership, and upgrades
• Obtained approval for a range of NE EPS Licences for bats, GCN, dormice and badgers, including utilisation of the new Bat Earned Recognition licensing system.
Heartfelt Thanks to the GES Team
To our dedicated team, you are the heartbeat of GES. Your talent, diligence, and unwavering commitment to ecology, each other, and exceptional customer care have been the driving force behind our success. Through changes and challenges, you've stood strong, whilst upholding our core values. Thank you for being a phenomenal group of individuals.
Gratitude to Our Esteemed Clients
To our clients, your trust, collaboration, and shared dedication to quality have fuelled GES's growth and achievements. Your confidence in our expertise allows us to embark on impactful projects, balancing biodiversity with sustainable development. As ecological and arboricultural consultants we are honoured to work with you.
Acknowledging Exceptional Subcontractors
A special thanks to our dedicated subcontractors. Your commitment to excellence, reliability, and outstanding workmanship has been instrumental in the successful execution of numerous projects.
Looking Ahead to 2024
As we step into 2024, the excitement continues. With a mix of ongoing projects, new technology and industry changes, the year promises to be as dynamic as the last. Ranging from staff training and social stay-aways to 10 peak challenges, we have already announced our team events plan for the year. Featuring training days, activities, and an array of different initiatives, our belief in the fostering of growth and camaraderie remains paramount and is considered essential to our outstanding work delivery. Nevertheless, as we build on our business and support clients through their schemes, we eagerly anticipate welcoming more individuals to our already amazing team (please get in touch if you are interested in joining).
If you wish to stay up to date with news across the company, our team, projects and the changes within the ecology sector please feel free to follow us on LinkedIn at Greenspace Ecological Solutions
Here's to another year of evolution, collaboration, and success at GES!
Like this post? Please share: